HP LaserJet printers and MFPs for Business
The new LaserJet Pro 400 series with unrivaled wireless connectivity2 and best-in-class security.3
Deep, multilayered protection on guard 24/7 to keep your data safe3.
With a Flow MFP, accelerate workflow and complete high-volume jobs at speeds up to 65 PPM4.
Help your printer using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Built for 10-30 people printing up to 30,000 pages per month; speeds up to 60 ppm color, 75 ppm black4.
Built for 1-10 people printing up to 4,000 pages per month; speeds up to 31ppm color, 42 ppm black.4.
Produce professional-quality documents at speeds your printer was built to achieve. Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence are specially engineered to match your printer’s high-speed performance and provide anti-fraud technology.
Reduce IT workload and costs, enhance employee productivity, and enable your users to help print securely wherever business demands with HP JetAdvantage Solutions.
1. Based on HP Internal data review. Highest share in it's segment, 2019.
2. Based on HP Internal data review, 2019.
3. Based on HP review of 2018 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
4. Print speeds: Measured using ISO/NEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
5. Based on the reduced energy use of HP LaserJet printers and cartridges with JetIntelligence introduced since 2015 compared to previous toner versions without JetIntelligence, using EnergyStar methodology.
6. Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on the scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance and application software.
7. Wireless Direct, NFC. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the signal of a WiFi Direct® supported MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Aliance®.
8. BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.