HP A3 Color MFPs and Printers
HP has designed HP PageWide and HP LaserJet MFP's and printers to power productivity that delivers maximum uptime, premium quality and the strongest security1.
Revolutionize the way you print, with the new HP A3 PageWide MFPs and Printers
With a Flow MFP, accelerate workflow and complete high-volume jobs at speeds up to 65 PPM2.
Automatically monitor threats, detect intrusions, and validate operating software with security offered only by HP1.
Avoid pauses in productivity with the HP A3 MFP or printer – designed for maximum uptime, so you can count on reliable results day in and day out.
Depend on lasting value. Get the results you expect for a game-changing low total cost of ownership.
Minimize interruptions with an HP PageWide Pro designed for the least maintenance in its class.
A suite of embedded security features help protect your printer from being an entry point for attacks.
Conserve resources with an HP PageWide Pro designed to use less energy than any laser printer in its class.
Original HP PageWide cartridges deliver the consistent printing performance, quality, and affordability businesses demand.
A great value for fast speeds, energy efficiency6, and professional color.
HP PageWide Technology
The secret to affordable color and fastest in-class print speeds9 is a print bar that prints across the page in a single pass.
1. Based on HP review of 2017 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
2. Lowest cost per color page claim applies to devices that are not sold under contract: Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with the majority of in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($3,000-$7,499), and color ink/laser single function printers ($1,500-$2,999) as of January/February 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions Report January/February 2017, comparisons for devices/supplies not sold under contract are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges, inclusive of long life consumables and page yield. Average HP yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing in default mode. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies and hp.com/go/PageWideClaims.
3. Total cost of ownership based on a combination of pages printed, cartridge yields, energy use, and acquisition costs for hardware and supplies. Learn more at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Fewer service parts claim based on BLI analysis of leading in-class A3 MFPs as of August 2016; calculations use publicly available and/or published manufacturer rated yields for long-life consumables and assume 600,000 pages printed (using a 60% black/40% color ratio); market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2016. Learn more at hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
5. Energy claim based on all TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of November 2016. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class A3 color laser printers with published speeds of 20 to 80 ppm, excluding other HP PageWide products. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
6. Based on HP review of 2017 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
7. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
8. Comparison based on printing in Professional Mode.
9. HP intends fastest in-class print speeds at time of product availability based on manufacturersí published specifications of fastest available color mode of all A3 color business printers $1,000-2,500 USD or E900-E2,300 Euros and MFPs $2,000-$5,000 USD or E2,000-E4,500 Euros as of August 2016, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
10. BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.