HP Thin Clients are long-lasting, secure, easy to deploy and manage, and powerful, so you can effortlessly transition to VDI or cloud computing.
Drive user productivity with powerful processing on reliable HP Thin Clients that adapt to your needs. Choose your OS and configuration plus get built-in software and world-class support2.
An inherently secure device that retains no local data is just the beginning. We also add multi-layered, globally-recognized HP software3 that protects the device.
We begin at the hardware and continue with easy-to-use, value-added manageability software that scales up to thousands of users and is included on every device.
Set, stand, mount4 or hide a desktop, or take a mobile device to go. Sleek, compact, and sturdy HP Thin Clients can withstand extreme temperatures and enclosed spaces like kiosks.
Atif Aziz Ahmed
Chief Information Officer
Khushhali Microfinance Bank
Experience the benefits of our world-class suite of software that delivers better graphics and makes HP Thin Clients easier to use, more manageable, and highly secure3—all included at no extra cost.
1. Based on HP's internal analysis of capabilities of HP’s desktop and mobile thin client product portfolio as of August 2019. Most secure claim substantiated based on discrete Trusted Platform Modules with Common Criteria EAL4+ certification across the entire portfolio of desktop and mobile thin clients, offering HP Secure Boot preconfigured at the factory across all operating systems in the entire portfolio with an integrated intrusion prevention system for Linux®-based thin clients. Only vendor to offer HP Sure Start and HP Sure View on mobile thin clients, and offering hardware-enforced memory encryption using AMD Memory Guard in a desktop thin client form factor.
2. HP Total Care Warranty and Services offers limited three-year hardware warranty options depending on country. Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
3. Security features and software vary by operating system.
4. Mounting hardware sold separately.
5. DisplayPort™ cables and displays sold separately. The HP t740 Thin Client must be configured with optional AMD Radeon™ E9173 PCI Express graphics card to support more than four displays.
6. Based on currently available, in-market mobile thin clients as of 6/18/2019 having custom premium audio tuning, collaboration keys, volume boosting software, and world facing third microphone.
7. Internet access required and sold separately.
© Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.