HP Desktop Mini PCs
Packing business performance into a design smaller than a paperback book, HP Desktop Mini PCs offer the security features and connectivity you need with the quality and reliability you expect.
In the next 12 months, the number of ultra-small-form-factor devices is expected to increase as a percentage of devices deployed, while the percentage of towers and small form factors is expected to decline.1
Reduce the clutter on your workspace but still keep the ports of your Desktop Mini readily accessible with the HP Quick Release Bracket 2.
Wrap your Desktop Mini in the HP Desktop Mini Security/Dual VESA Sleeve v2 to securely mount it behind your display and keep your workspace clean.
HP Integrated Work Center lets you create a compact desktop solution by incorporating your HP Desktop Mini into the monitor stand for easy port access.
HP Desktop Mini PCs are loaded with security features to protect your data, device, and identity—even before you boot the system.
The HP Endpoint Security Controller is physically isolated and cryptographically secured. It provides hardware-enforced resilience for security features like HP Sure Start, HP Sure Run, and HP Sure Recover.
Firmware attacks can completely devastate your PC. Stay protected with the world's first and only self-healing BIOS. HP Sure Start Gen5 automatically recovers the BIOS from attacks or corruption.10
Protects your PC from websites and read-only Microsoft® Office and PDF attachments by trapping malware in an isolated virtual machine.13
New malware emerges every 4 seconds, and if you want to keep up, you better fight fire with fire. Traditional antivirus can't always recognize new attacks. But HP Sure Sense uses proprietary deep learning algorithms and advanced neural network technology to instinctively recognize malware and protect against never-before seen attacks.14
Streamline the management of security, hardware, and BIOS settings for your fleet with the HP Manageability Integration Kit.15
Don’t sacriﬁce performance for versatility. We ﬁt all the power and speed you need in about a quarter of the size of standard towers.2
Up to 95W latest generation processors4
Windows 10 Pro5
Support for discrete graphics6
Multi-display support for up to 7 displays7
Up to 64GB system memory
Up to two 2TB M.2 solid-state drives8
With a robust ecosystem of accessories, every HP Desktop Mini can adapt and evolve to the changes in your workplace with ease.17
Take your clean desk to another level with an elegant design and simple slide-in mechanism that connects your Mini behind the screen through a USB-C™ cable and houses both discreetly out of view.
To choose HP Desktop Mini for your business
1. HP, Early Evaluation Program, WW End Users, November 2018.
2. Based on desktop space coverage comparison of upright HP EliteDesk 705 G5 SFF and upright HP EliteDesk 705 G5 Desktop Mini.
3. HP, Proprietary Research with WW End Users, 2015.
4. Only supported on select series. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application and workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming are not measurements of higher performance.
5. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS updates to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply, and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See windows.com.
6. Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. Discrete graphics optional on HP EliteDesk.
7. EliteDesk 705 & 800 Desktop Mini with discrete graphics required to support up to 7 displays.
8. Only supported on models with 35W processors. For solid-state drives, 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5.1GB of disk is reserved for system recovery software.
9. IDC, 2016 Commercial Survey: PC Results, Doc # US41101516, March 2016.
10. HP Sure Start is available on select HP PCs. See product specifications for availability.
11. See product specifications for availability.
12. See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
13. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read-only mode, when Microsoft or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
14. HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
15. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
16. HP Client Security Manager requires Windows and is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details.
17. Sold separately or as a configurable option.
18. HP Mini-in-One 24 Display sold separately. PC must be configured with optional USB-C™ with 100W Power Delivery Card to power the PC from the monitor.
© Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.