HP Elite Dragonfly has a durable, iridescent dragonfly blue finish, diamond cut accents, and an impressive screen to body ratio.
Iridescent dragonfly blue
Uses ocean-bound plastics1
1000-nit ultrabright display2,23
Starting under 1kg15, the HP Elite Dragonfly gives a new level of freedom to those on the go.
Work from anywhere with extended battery life. Stay connected with optional gigabit-class 4G LTE4a and gigabit-speed Wi-Fi 64b.
Never wonder if someone is watching, just close the shutter.
Instantly block prying eyes using HP Sure View6.
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors, including fingerprints and facial recognition7.
Choose from three display options: privacy2,6, HDR2 and low power. All support touch and HP Rechargeable Active Pen G3.
Ultra-light CNC magnesium chassis in a flexible, x360 design.
Ultra-quiet keyboard won’t disturb people around you and is backlit for use in low light.
Not sure where you last saw your HP Elite Dragonfly? With the optional built-in Tile™ solution, you can use an intuitive app to help you find your device near or far even when your PC is turned off.24
Power through your day with productivity-boosting accessories.
Create a command center at home for work and play.
Assemble the right accessories to make the most of working mobile.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel vPro, Core Inside and vPro Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See www.windows.com.
2. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
3. Based on compact business convertibles with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ I U series processor, Windows Pro OS, vPro™ and a convertible non-detachable under 59 cubic inches as of August 2019.
4. a. Gigabit-class 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately-purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload, and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
4. b. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
5. HP Privacy Camera only available PCs equipped with HD or IR camera and must be installed at the factory.
6. HP Sure View Gen3 integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
7. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors require an Intel® vPro™ processor.
8. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
9. HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
10. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read-only mode. Check https://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
11. HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel® processors. See product specifications for availability.
12. HP Sure Run Gen2: See product specifications for availability.
13. HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging Gen2 is an optional feature which must be configured at purchase. See product specifications for availability. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives or Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
14. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from https://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
15. Starting weight less than 1kg is only available in certain configurations.
16. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
17. Windows Hello requires Windows 10. Internet connection required for online logins and sold separately.
18. Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Linux®, and Android™ devices.
19. Listening to personal stereo equipment at full volume for long periods can damage the user’s hearing. To reduce the risk of hearing damage, lower the volume and amount of time listening at full volume.
20. Audio Module sold separately and required for audio
21. 5v@3A from the connected device required for 15W power to the display. Video over USB-C™ requires a device with USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt mode or Thunderbolt™.
22. Lock sold separately.
23. 1000 nit display is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory. Touch-enabled display and Sure View privacy panel will lower actual brightness.
24. Tile is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory and requires Windows 10. Some features require optional subscription to Tile Premium. Not available on models with WWAN M.2 module. Tile application for Windows 10 available for free from the Windows Store. Mobile phone app available for free from App Store and Google Play. Requires IOS 11 and greater or Android 6.0 and greater see https://support.thetileapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/200424778 for more information. HP Tile will function as long as the PC has battery power. Based on HP’s internal analysis of notebooks with factory preinstalled Tile tracking hardware and software as of December 2019.
25. By weight. Mechanical parts include chassis, speaker box, keycap mechanism, battery frame and other small mechanical parts. Applies to Dragonfly Family starting January 2020. Notebook speaker enclosure component made with 5% ocean bound plastic as of August 2019. Outer box packaging supplied by Forest Stewardship Council certified vendors.
26. HP Premier Care Solutions are sold separately and are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
© Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.